Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Weee~!!! Jus finished my reunion dinner liaoz...yum yum!!! =)



Happie new yr ppl!!! Wee~!!! *grinz* e dinner was great!!! My family n me ate it at e balcony there, instead at e dining rm, lolx...quite special...first time in my whole life ate at e balcony there...lolx...those ppl stayin near us can c us lehz...lolx... =)



Saw sam's blog jus nw, agree 2 wad she saes in e post~!!! Totally agree sammi!!! =D ...she sooo action, go copy ppl wear contacr lenses...sum of our klass e gers sooo bitchy...haiz...sumtimes i realli hate my klass ppl, esp those bois...dey soooo pervertic 1...eeeww!!! Den sum gers keep flirting wif e teachers lor!!! Wanna be e teacher's pet mah...THICK-SKINNED!!!!!!



Hahaha...i gtg downstairs wif my family le!!! Later cum hm den update sumore!! Weee~!!! Bubyez ppl!!! Happie new yr!!!! =D

No comments: